Go to Club Automation to set up an account,
and to see court availability
Check the calendar for current activities
- Tennis & Pickleball -
Dwight Davis is OPEN for the season
But closed if the courts are too wet for play!
Businesses, families and individuals donate to Dwight Davis every year and help make tennis in St. Louis more accessible to all in our community.
Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center is a 501(c)3, non-profit and is not funded by Forest Park Forever, The City of St. Louis, or the State of Missouri. Outreach programs and facilities are updated by donors like you.
ways to help & make a lasting impression
Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center Donor Information
• Dwight Davis boasts 18 fully-lighted hard courts and 4 permanent pickleball courts, open March through mid-November
• With over 20 tournaments hosted each year, Dwight Davis is St. Louis' premier tournament facility.
• Forest Park welcomes over 12 million visitors per year
• Over 1 million walk by Dwight Davis Tennis Center and 20,000+ people visited our grounds in last year for classes, events & tournaments.
Courts 1-18 are available for businesses or families to sponsor. Show courts 1 and 5 have the best visibility of the facility and begin at $5,000 each.
Court sponsorships last for one year and are renewable each year.
• An on-court banner with family name or company logo
• Logo or family name on our website under sponsors at www.dwightdavistennis.com
• Court sponsors will have logo or name placement on our email blasts reaching our 6,000+ contacts.
Commemorative Donor Stones
Donor stones are available for $1,000 each. Family or business names are engraved on plaques on the stone.
• Remains on the facility grounds for life.
• Family name or company logo placement on our website and email blasts to 6,000+ contacts.
• Choose where your stone is displayed from a list of options.
At Dwight Davis Tennis Center, we host outreach programs to grow tennis within the St. Louis community:
- STL City Tennis
- Better Family Life
- Ace Academy
- Gerber Wheelchair Tennis Program
To request more information about sponsoring courts, purchasing a commemorative stone, or making a donation, please email Jim Seitz email@example.com
Please mail all donations to:
Dwight Davis Tennis Center
5620 Grand Dr
St Louis, MO 63112
Make checks payable to: Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center.