Go to Club Automation to set up an account,
and to see court availability
Check the calendar for current activities
- Tennis & Pickleball -
Dwight Davis is OPEN for the season
But closed if the courts are too wet for play!
Our sprawling, 19 court facility in the middle of Forest Park is like an old house -- it requires constant renovation and repairs....
Our "Upcoming Repairs and Renovations" list is large, but every little bit helps.
Your donations to our general fund help us fund construction projects that help maintain the facility to make it last generations.
√ Stadium court resurfaced - Thanks to a grant from the USTA Missouri Valley and the Fed Cup Legacy grant!
√ Replace or repair sinks in patio restrooms for ADA use.
√ Replace two fire doors at basement level.
√ Repair and add ADA hardware to lounge exit door.
Upcoming Repairs and Renovations:
• Replace Faucet and sink handle on at least two sinks per locker room to ADA standards.
• Patch and Paint exterior ceiling entire patio area.
• Repair plumbing to drinking fountains by court 15.
• Patch and Paint all light standards at least 12 ft high.
• Repair safety railing on patio.
• Resurface courts 11-14
• Repair fence tie downs around entire facility.
• Scrape and paint stadium seating area.
• Repair leaking area of stadium seating.
• Extend patio or permanent tent on both sides of club house.
• Add bench and awnings to courts 14 and 15.
• Add awning or pavillion between courts 14-15.
• Add irrigation to entry and grass area all the way to electric enclosure.
• Add electric and hardware for Internet to north patio area for events.
• Add electric opener to Lounge exit door from ramp area.
• Re-carpet locker rooms and hallways.
• Heat patio area for seasonal use.
• Build a permanent tent structure for parties and events.
• Add a permanent sound system to stadium patio area for events.
• Replace the current lighting system with a more efficient and maintenance free system.
• Build semi-permanent indoor structure over 6 courts.
• Install permanent seating in boxes and on the east side of the stadium.
Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center receives no funding from Forest Park Forever, the City of St. Louis or the State of Missouri. We are funded by the USTA, small businesses, local corporations, individuals, families, and donors like you....
Please help continue Dwight Davis' legacy and donate to Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center today to help fund outreach and repairs. You can click the donate button and donate securely online via MobileCause and print your tax receipt off immediately. Or you can mail donations in to our Pro Shop and we will mail you a donation receipt.
If you'd like to send a donation in the mail, please make checks payable to:
Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center
mail to: Dwight Davis Memorial Tennis Center
c/o Margie Piot
5620 Grand Dr.
St Louis, MO 63112